5 easy ways to make your kid hate you
It’s no secret that parenting can be difficult. It takes a lot of time, patience, and energy to raise a well-adjusted child. With all the challenges parents face today, it is easy to feel like you are doing everything wrong. However, there are many ways you can improve your relationship with your child without much effort at all! In this blog post we will share five tips for building a stronger connection with your kid!
If you want to make your kid hate you, try one of these 5 easy ways.
1) Tell them they can’t watch their favorite TV show unless they eat all the vegetables on their plate.
2) Give them a time limit on when they can go play outside even if it’s sunny out and perfect for running around in the yard with friends.
3) Ignore the child’s wants and needs.
3) Make them finish every last bite of dinner before getting up from the table even if it’s something they don’t like or that doesn’t agree with them.
5) Leave electronics at home so that there is no way for kids to be entertained while traveling in an airplane, car, etc., which will result in hours of boredom and whining.